Check out the 2015 page and photos!
Start your 2015 off on the right foot, then the left foot, then right again, ok you get the point! VRB is proud to announce the Resolution Run. This race is designed to kick off the New Year with good decisions, exercise, and fun! Here is all the information you need! See you out there!
Celebrate the start of a new year in true mountain style with this fun and festive 5K run or snowshoe on beautiful scenic Town of Breck trails!
The event will start and finish at Colorado Mountain College in Breckenridge. All runners will get a unique finisher beanie as well as entry into a huge raffle following the race. Enjoy post run goodies, awards and prizes! Team discounts! Contact Molly for details about the team discount codes.
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Event details and schedule
- Event Start time: 11am, January 1st, 2015
- Course is on packed trails along the Blue River/Rec Path
- Please arrive 30-45 min prior to the event start to get checked in
- Come prepared with warm clothes that you can be active in
- Participants may run or use snowshoes – there will be separate heats for runners and snowshoers
- Hot Cocoa/Cider and Treats will be provided after the race
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 male/female overall in each event and first place in each age group
- Stay after the race for raffle prizes from our sponsors!
Come enjoy this great New Years Resolution Run!